BOX 1:

Partition 1) Production programs and data - runs the business and is not
exposed to the world.
Partition 2) Website hosting for our dealers - Exposed to the rest of the
world and keeps the production system isolated
Partition 3) Test environment with data where the programmers can update
and blow away data that is similar to the production.

Box 2:

Partition 4) HA MIMIX target of the Production partition.
Partition 5) HA MIMIX target of the Website partition.

Having it all on 2 physical sets of hardware makes it easier to contain,
maintain, and cool in the server rooms.

Jim Essinger
Western Power Sports
Boise Idaho