RE: Identifying an Object Lock, after the fact...

fixed

Yea, I knew that but there were interactive jobs that ended normally (or should I say eventually after the lock conflict was resolved). We don't keep logs for interactive jobs that end with a condition code of 0.

Reply or Forwarded mail from: Kenneth E Graap