Identifying an Object Lock, after the fact...

fixed

I think I already know the answer to this question but….

Is there a way to identify what cause an object lock conflict AFTER the jobs have ended and without having started a Performance Trace prior to the event happening?

Kenneth
AKA … 肯尼思 or 케네스
Kenneth E. Graap
System Administrator