Re: Identifying an Object Lock, after the fact...

fixed

Look through the joblog if it still exists.

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 1:26 PM, Graap, Kenneth <Kenneth.Graap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

I think I already know the answer to this question but….

Is there a way to identify what cause an object lock conflict AFTER the
jobs have ended and without having started a Performance Trace prior to the
event happening?

Kenneth
AKA … 肯尼思 or 케네스
Kenneth E. Graap