On 01-Jun-2014 18:02 -0500, Hoteltravelfundotcom wrote:
Can u show me how to use Selecting distinct records in a CL?

I suppose u could do that, whoever u is; maybe you could ask u in a direct email instead of a public forum of IBM i professionals ;-)

Otherwise, probably best to tell the reader what is the definition of each of 'selecting', 'distinct', and 'in a CL', instead of depending on them to intuit your intentions. As a "Control Language", probably the easiest would be to invoke a program to perform exactly whatever is desired; for example, if the data /records/ are in a database file, then perhaps invoking one of STRQMQRY, RUNSQL, QSH CMD('DB2 ...'), RUNQRY, RCVF, OPNQRYF, or etc..