Re: Using DDM between system with different QPWDLVL

fixed

Are we still configuring DDM over SNA? Why? Why would you NOT use DDM
over IP? Because IBM defaults CRTDDMF to *SNA? I'm sure that DDM over IP
could not possible care less about WRKCFGL.

I think a good understanding of the security reference manual needs to be
done before just taking a WAG as to what needs to be done.

Not just picking on Bryan.