Yes I have completed that on both systems.
Everything is the same on both systems except for the system value QPWDLVL
(Password Level) on the source system it's set to 2 and the target it's 1.

Grattan House, Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2, Ireland | Telephone: +353-1-661 9599
The Irish Dairy Board Cooperative Limited | Registered in Dublin No. 3221R

IDB website: | Kerrygold website:
The Irish Dairy Board was proud to receive a Ruban d'Honneur for Ireland in the 2013/2014 European Business Awards
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail The information contained in this e-mail (and any attachments ) is confidential and may not be used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not this intended recipient please notify us immediately. We do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of this message.

This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email service.
For more information please visit