view an image in a virtual catalog

fixed

We have / had millions of tiff files on optical platters and also on dasd.
Converting platters to virtual optical.
I have previously created a green screen call to launch browser
to display a tiff on dasd.
Was thinking I could redirect the url to the image in the virtual catalog.
Working through 404 errors - has anyone done this?
These are all Content Manager images.
Jim Franz