PWDLVL 2 & file shares

fixed

Morning !

We are testing on our development LPAR the use of PWDLVL 2 passwords. So far so good. The rules haven't changed yet between the production and development lpars, just the level.

However, I am not able to connect to my mapped file shares on the production lpar, but I can just fine on my development lpar. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting and keying in my password in all upper case (as PWDLVL 1 expects), but no joy.

Can someone point me to the correct manual ? We are on V7R1. I have the Security Manual and Carol Woodbury's book.

Cyndi B.
Boise, ID