Re: I like the new RDX docking station... Just sayin

fixed

Hmm. I haven't been following this thread, but RDX sounds explosive.
Like something you wouldn't stick in a computer unless you were planning
on blowing it up.

In releases V6R1M1 and above, Removable Disk Cartridge (RDX) on
Removable Mass Storage (RMS) devices can be used with BRMS.

<Emily Litella>Oh. That's very different. Nevermind.</Emily Litella>

--
JHHL