Re: AJS (Advance Job Scheduler) issue

fixed

I don't even use AJS but I tend to agree with them on this one.
Why would you want to queue up multiple jobs?
Let's suppose the job queue was on hold and not just this one job. Would
you expect that to stop it from queing up more?
I'm hoping someone held that job for a reason. Why should they have to
keep holding more and more? Suppose your AJS entry submitted it every 5
minutes? Might drive a lad bonkers holding them.
IBM clearly put on the entry "Dude, I'm not submitting this job anymore
until the other one is released from the job queue."