RE: BRMS DUP failure CPF5349 , CPP630C - 3573 LTO5 HH FC Drvie failure

fixed

I have a subscription link to be notified when new firmware is available
for my tape library.
But I often ignore it.
I did a firmware upgrade on it just last week.
Main reason being we went from a 3576 with the system 5U unit, and one 9U
expansion to those and an additional 9U expansion unit. Some of the
drives in the new 9U were behind in drive firmware and the system really
doesn't like drives with different firmware. So, since I had to update
drive firmware I also updated library firmware.
Oh, and the old library firmware was also open to heartbleed.