BRMS DUP failure CPF5349 , CPP630C - 3573 LTO5 HH FC Drvie failure

fixed

Following a successful BRMS full save on LPAR A, BRMS auto DUP job experienced a CPF5349, CPP630C on the source volume 001005.
Vol 001005 was used for successful restore on LPAR B, 2 hour prior to the failure on LPAR A.
BRMS marked 001005 in an *ERR status, normal.
LTO 5 HH FC Drive 4 is in error status.
Library warning trace logs show a Drive Warn or Crit Tape Alert flag.
001005 is currently stuck in Drive 4 of the 3573, cannot be unloaded either through BRMS or 3573 GUI move media commands.

Not sure of the cause, bad volume 001005 or bad drive 4.
3573 operator guide suggests to power cycle the library.
Our previous 3582 library had a button on the drive itself that you could reach within the library and force remove a stuck volume.
I'm not finding this same functionality with the 3573.

Any suggestions on proper next procedures?

Thank You
_____
Paul Steinmetz
IBM i Systems Administrator