Re: Ted Holt's 30 SQL Tips in 60 Minutes presentation

fixed

Did you attend the Summit? It is a paid event - the presentations are not free.

Cheers
Vern

On 5/18/2014 12:44 AM, Gad Miron via MIDRANGE-L wrote:
Hi Guys

I'm told there was a VERY interesting "30 SQL Tips in 60 Minutes"
presentation by Ted Holt in the RPG & DB2 Summit in Dallas this March.

Googling it got me a ukulele performance of the Summit's song .

Can anyone enlighten me as to how to get the A/M presentation?

Thanks
Gad