David - Had to start a reply in order to see who sent the post - sender didn't put in his name, which is fine, of course.

Viewing source, I saw the sender's name in the From: - but viewing all headers in Thunderbird (View option), it shows From: as Midrange something.

Good luck, man, hope you find a way around this.