Re: Application Runtime Expert interpretation

fixed

On 5/16/2014 4:20 PM, via MIDRANGE-L wrote:

Hi Folks, I think we bought this at one point...costing about 80 bucks! How can I use it like you have to have provide a report of items that might need addressing?
Thanks, Frank

Hi Frank,

The IBM web page for ARE is here:
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/are/resources.html

I just run the parts in QShell:
/QIBM/ProdData/OS/OSGi/templates/bin/areVerify.sh

--buck