Re: NTP (not SNTP) on the System i ?

fixed

Looks like HMC supports NTP
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1015481

I assume there's some way for the HMC to update the IBM i time??

Otherwise...I'd call IBM....I'd hope a government requirement would get you
a solution a little quicker.

There is an existing AIX NTP client...maybe there's some way to use that.

Or perhaps you could port one yourself...
https://github.com/troglobit/ntpclient

Lastly, have you checked to see if having a NTP client somewhere in your
local net and having the i use SNTP to sync to that would be good enough?

Good Luck!
Charles