On 5/14/14 7:50 AM, John Yeung wrote:
I would think there's not much chance for change. SOAP is rarely used
for new Web development anymore (everything is REST these days).

Apparently I'm not the only one who dislikes consuming SOAP, and needs a REST to get rid of the unpleasant aftertaste. Unfortunately, IWS is SOAP-only, for now at least.

--
JHHL