keep it to the list

fixed

Folks,

Unless there's a real confidentiality involved I would appreciate it if
your responses are kept to the list.
Trust me, I keep my midrange-l email current. While my main work inbox
has over 2,000 unread messages there are all read in my midrange-l list.
So sending it directly to my work account may actually slow the response.

Sending it directly to me deprives others on this list from learning from
our exchanges. Or correcting things like "Rob was off his nut in that
reply because...". It may come as a shock, but even I can make an error
on occasion. (Ok, Paul, you can wipe your screen clean now.)

Unless something is going screwy with the list. I think I've had two of
these kind of responses today...