Re: keep it to the list

fixed

On 5/14/2014 12:22 PM, David Gibbs wrote:
On 5/14/2014 12:16 PM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Unless there's a real confidentiality involved I would appreciate
it if your responses are kept to the list.

There might be a problem with the latest upgrade to Mailman.

The REPLY-TO header isn't being set correctly.

I will investigate.

I've downgraded the software to the previous version.

Reply-to headers are being added again.

david