Re: Issue when installing PTFs, set to be applied an next IPL

fixed

I've got to agree with Larry here. When we go to apply a TR group I
normally perform another IPL after flagging SS1 and 999 for *PERM apply.

I really think this is why you see things like MF99008 coming out months
before TR8. For those of the Christian faith, look at MF99008 as John the
Baptist.