Re: v7.2 upgrade

fixed

You need to uzip the udf files and use those.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

On 5/9/2014 11:30 AM, Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I downloaded the files for the upgrade and there are some that were
downloaded as udf files inside a zip file. Can these be loaded as a zip
file or do I have to extract the udf to use as a image catalog entry? I
did a "test" and it did add the .zip to the virtual optical but I'd hate
to run into issues once I get started.

Thanks,
Tommy Holden