v7.2 upgrade

fixed

I downloaded the files for the upgrade and there are some that were
downloaded as udf files inside a zip file. Can these be loaded as a zip
file or do I have to extract the udf to use as a image catalog entry? I
did a "test" and it did add the .zip to the virtual optical but I'd hate
to run into issues once I get started.

Thanks,
Tommy Holden