SQL how to copy 5 rows from a file and then another DIFFERENT 5 rows for testing

fixed

I would like to copy part of a table for testing.

I want to copy 5 rows where the title is 'Amendment Form'

And then append 5 more rows where the title is 'Contract Form'

Is there an easy way to do this using OS400 SQL?

Thanks!

The SQL below returns the error "UNION not expected".

I either get FETCH not expected (can only use FETCH onces??) OR I get UNION not expected (cant use with fetch in two selects).

Thanks!!

create table jstone/docs00 as
(select *

from rjsimage/docs00
where title like 'Amendment Form'

fetch first 5 rows only
UNION ALL
select *

from rjsimage/docs00
where title like 'Contract Form'

fetch first 5 rows only ) with data

This outbound email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Skyscan service.