RE: Can IBM i fax over internet

fixed

We ripped out automated faxing out of all of our applications years ago.
Tired of formatting documents for print, email, fax.

If it gets to the point where you need to have proof that you sent a PO
then you have a pretty sour relationship with your vendor. Does your
proof confirm exactly what was sent or could you have sent your laundry
list and it wouldn't know? Sort of like certified mail. "See, I have a
receipt from certified mail that I sent you the money order." "No you
don't, you could have sent me your laundry list - that receipt is
worthless."

If you really need proof then the vendor should generate a PO receipt and
send that to you. Sort of like all the EDI stuff that's been going on for
years.