From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff
Crosby
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2014 9:55 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Can IBM i fax over internet

All,

We use 5798-FAX to fax many of our purchase orders. That product faxes a
specified spool file with confirmation that it completed, but requires a
phone line (or extension).

Is there a way to fax spool files via the internet instead of over a phone
line? I don't see where 5798-FAX has this ability.

Thanks.

--
Jeff Crosby
VP Information Systems