Can IBM i fax over internet

fixed

All,

We use 5798-FAX to fax many of our purchase orders. That product faxes a
specified spool file with confirmation that it completed, but requires a
phone line (or extension).

Is there a way to fax spool files via the internet instead of over a phone
line? I don't see where 5798-FAX has this ability.

Thanks.