On a similar note, but coming from the other end, I'm going to upgrade my PC
from XP Pro to Win7. I have System i Access for Windows Version 6 Release 1
installed. I have workstation definitions (display files and printers)
defined using specific ids. Will I need to move those to some other folder
after the upgrade? Any other thing(s) I need to do afterwards?

Re-reading this several times, I realize it probably doesn't make a lot of
sense. Never worked with W7 before, but I read that the security and
file/folder structure is a bit different from what I've grown used to over
the years. So please excuse the badly formed questions.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
I know the Voices aren't real - but they have some great ideas.