Re: Writing Bar Codes to a Lexmark Printer

fixed

Dan,

In the early 90's we had the Printronix washing machine size dot matrix
printers for bar codes on tractor fed media with the magnum option. Thanks
for the stroll down memory lane.

We replaced with IBM Infoprint and Lexmark printers, WITH *IPDS
capabilities, network attached (please don't say twinax). I not a fan of
external or intermediary conversion boxes - ever.

The coding aspect with DDS/RPG is 10x easier and cleaner (IMHO) and moved
through a decade of OS upgrades without a hiccup.