Re: KVM

fixed

Hey if the network guys can steal our twinax then all bets are off!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

On 4/23/2014 10:08 AM, Vernon Hamberg wrote:

Someone already has RCA!

OK, ducking!

On 4/23/2014 9:05 AM, John Jones wrote:
And while MDM has for several years meant Mobile Device Management,
recently I've also run into Master Data Management.

If you're hooking the KVM to a Raritan Dominion or other IP KVM unit you
could call it 'remote console access' or similar.