In a stupid reuse of an acronym, even within a niche of the IT community,
someone decided that not only should KVM stand for Keyboard/Video/Mouse
but it should also stand for Kernel Virtual Machine. What is this? Your
technology isn't good enough to stand on it's own so you have to latch
onto someone else's acronym google search?

So is there some way I need to change how I suggest that someone use a KVM
on their HMC to fit this list? Or is the context of HMC good enough?