IBM i Apache HTTP server

fixed

We are running V7.1 at the most recent technology release level and with patches only a few months old. Our Apache version reports that it is 2.2.11 which according to this site http://www.apachehaus.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=119&Itemid=104 was released in 2008 and has had 19 newer releases and there is a version 2.4.x that was first released in 2012 and is currently at 2.4.9 which was released just a month ago.

Does anyone know when IBM might be providing a newer version of their implementation of Apache for IBM i platform?

Thanks

Mike Cunningham
VP of Information Technology Services/CIO
Pennsylvania College of Technology