From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Cunningham
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2014 1:12 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: IBM i Apache HTTP server

We are running V7.1 at the most recent technology release level and with
patches only a few months old. Our Apache version reports that it is 2.2.11
which according to this site
temid=104 was released in 2008 and has had 19 newer releases and there is a
version 2.4.x that was first released in 2012 and is currently at 2.4.9
which was released just a month ago.

Does anyone know when IBM might be providing a newer version of their
implementation of Apache for IBM i platform?

Mike Cunningham
VP of Information Technology Services/CIO Pennsylvania College of Technology

or change list options,