RE: CLP pgm with 2 paramters intermittently gettinggarbagewhencalled from AJS

fixed

It's not a SBMJOB issue. It's a CALL issue outside of a program. You
just happen to be using CALL in your SBMJOB. CALL from a command line
would have the same issue.

As far as whether or not it would also affect RPG, as well as CL, I'm not
sure. How hard would it be to whip up a RPG program with the same
parameters and dump that?

Notice: As Chuck often points out, a test that works "this time" does not
empirically mean it's a valid proof. But I would think that the parm
mangling should be consistent.