Re: Staple and hole punch

fixed

Our Canon printers use PJL for that kind of thing. If you can figure out how to send PJL, there is a staple command. something like
SET STAPLE=ONEUPLEFT

Our forms package sends PJL and we can set parameters there. I would think there would be a way to do that with a regular spool file as well.

I did a wireshark trace to find the parameter I wanted from the PC driver and then put that in the PJL string in the forms package.

Looks like you can use a custom work station customizing object to do it.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1011016