Staple and hole punch

fixed

I have a Canon iR5070 set up as a remote outq. I've been asked to staple and hole punch some print jobs. There's an option to staple, but I can't get it to work. I tried both printer types recommended by IBM (*HP4 & *LEXOPTRAT) and all four staple positions. The document prints but doesn't staple. Any ideas what to try next?

As for the hole punching, I don't even see an option for that. Is that something a Workstation customizing object or User defined option might solve?

Thanks