Re: IMAGE Catalogs and NFS

fixed

I keep thinking about trying this. I have 11 lpars. But when I get
started I'm normally under some crunch. Or the NFS is recommended over
vlan and that would be a local lpar to that frame. Well, I rarely bring
down just one lpar on that rack without bringing them all down and that
can be a problem if they're too dependent on each other.

Still, I need to give this more effort.