new machine order features list

fixed

When reviewing quote new hardware w/Business Partner, we keep asking for the detailed features list, and never get it. Is it common to order a new system (cpu/drives/tape/racks) and only get a 1 page summary quote?
Is it the partner or IBM not providing the details?
<btw-not looking for new partner so please don't contact me >
Jim Franz