We have a number of new HP Deskjet 2450 printers attached to PC's via USB.
These printers work well when printing from Windows 7 Pro. We seem to be
unable to get i Access to print to them.

We've created a printer in i Access following IBM's recommendations (

When we run a report on our i system, we see it go into the outq and then
into the queue on the Windows machine. After that , it's gone. We can see
the light on the printer blink a bit, but no printing action. We've tried
different reports.

We've tried a large number of the configuration options available in the
printer setup in i Access, but no luck thus far. i Access is at the latest
version with the most recent PTF's applied. Windows 7 is also up to date.

Anyone have any experience getting one of these printers to work?