Table Alters

fixed

I was looking at IBM i Navigator for Windows. Databases, systemname,
Database Maintenance, Table Alters.
I see 5 alters in there. 4 of the 5 are from last year.
The 'Status' column shows Complete but if you right click on an alter and
pick show status it says failed.

Should I care?
Should I right click and select Remove from List?
Should I right click and select Delete?

Then I've got some even older entries in Table reorgs...