Dang, I put 2540 in the subject, but 2450 in the body. It should be a 2540.
It's about 2/3 of the way down the page. After working with the printer for
several hours, trying all combinations of settings, we're thinking it's
just unsupported. Perhaps because it is a multifunction printer. We are
trying to print a number of 80 column reports. No special formatting. They
print fine on a number of HP Laserjets we have around the company.