I have this unique situation. Recently, we switched our LPARS and restored all the BPCS libraries to new LPAR and activated it for users.

We have now started discovering that in some cases programs are not making call to the objects that are on top of library list. Rather it is making call to the object in other library, but in library list

e.g. PgmA in lib LIB1 calls PgmB in LIB2

this is how the lib is setup

If I re-compile PgmB and place object in QTEMP and then call Pgm A, ideally PgmB from QTEMP should be picked up. But, it is not the case. PgmA is referring to object PgmB in LIB2

I tried renaming the PgmB in LIB2 to xxPgmBx and call PgmA, but now PgmA is referring to xxPgmBx in LIB2 I'm not sure if this is something related to any setting in BPCS or i-Series setting

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated