On 4/2/14 5:53 PM, franz400 wrote:
google has many listings for qgate but predominant is a uk based CRM
package...

That was the first thing I noticed. The second thing I noticed was that the only other thing that stood out on the first page of the Google search was some sort of remote-control-by-smartphone product.

On 4/2/14 6:04 PM, Mark S Waterbury wrote:> James:

> Not that this will help answer the question(s) about why some e-mail
> messages are "bouncing..." -- but ...
>
> Issue:
> WRKUSRPRF QGATE
>
> and you will see it is an "IBM supplied user profile" --
>
> A little Google searching suggests it is a "Gateway/Bridge profile" ...
> whatever that means.

That seems a bit more relevant (and to tell the truth, the "Q" at the beginning of the name DID seem to suggest an IBM-supplied object). But why would the local QGATE be listed as the sender of a bounce message?

At any rate, it doesn't appear to be a huge problem: it's only a handful out of several dozen.

Could this possibly have something to do with a recent change of ISP?

--
JHHL

This thread ...