Ops Nav still using V6R1 pluggin after i5/OS V7R1 upgrade

fixed

Just upgraded from V6R1 to V7R1, but Ops Nav still showing V6R1 pluggins.
I remember an issue from way back that if the plug in exists on your :C drive, Ops Nav will install that pluggin instead of pulling it from iSeries latest SI level.
Does anyone remember or have the work around.
I think you have to manually delete the plug gin from the :C drive, then reinstall, which will pull the new plug in from the iSeries latest SI level.

Thank You
_____
Paul Steinmetz
IBM i Systems Administrator