What are the authorities to the IFS directory itself?

Adding/removing files requires authority to the container...not the file.

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Kurt Braman <kbraman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We have a program that creates an xml file on the IFS using CGIDEV2. When
USERA runs the program it creates the file on the IFS with USERA as the
owner having *RWX authority and *PUBLIC has *RWX authority. When USERB runs
the program to create the same file on the IFS, it doesn't replace the
existing file but creates a new file with TEMP(jobnumber) appended to the
end. When I view the authority on the temp file, USERB is the owner having
*RWX authority and *PUBIC has *RWX authority. What authority is missing
that doesn't allow USERB to replace the file created by USERA?

Kurt Braman
901 Janesville Ave
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
(920) 568-5500 ext #1202

This e-mail is the exclusive, private and confidential property of the
sender and the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient
you are hereby advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying,
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
this message is strictly prohibited.