We have a program that creates an xml file on the IFS using CGIDEV2. When
USERA runs the program it creates the file on the IFS with USERA as the
owner having *RWX authority and *PUBLIC has *RWX authority. When USERB runs
the program to create the same file on the IFS, it doesn't replace the
existing file but creates a new file with TEMP(jobnumber) appended to the
end. When I view the authority on the temp file, USERB is the owner having
*RWX authority and *PUBIC has *RWX authority. What authority is missing
that doesn't allow USERB to replace the file created by USERA?

Kurt Braman
901 Janesville Ave
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
(920) 568-5500 ext #1202