RE: Is BRMS a "save21"

fixed

I have had cache batteries replaced several times. Never had the CE ask,
much less require, that I do a Save 21. Never even asked me if I had one
(which I did, of course, though 1-20 days old).

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered
automatic weapons. -Douglas MacArthur