Don't laugh at this question, but the older I get I think the more ignorant
(or senile) I become.

The cache battery in the CEC just went into warning status overnight, which
was expected. The HW service people ordered it a while back and have it.
Before replacing it, they want me to sign off that I did a "save21". I
know what that is (go save, option 21). I don't remember them asking me
for this before, but they claim they did.

Since we use BRMS, I don't do save21. I asked the guy whether a complete
BRMS save was the equivalent and he wasn't sure. He needs to ask someone
else.

For the record, this is a list of the BRMS exit points done every Friday
morning in restricted state:

Backup List ASP Activity Object While
Seq Items Type Device SMTWTFS Detail Active

10 *EXIT *DFTACT
20 *EXIT *DFTACT
30 *SAVSYS *DFTACT
40 *IBM *DFTACT *YES *NO
50 *ALLUSR *SYSBAS *DFTACT *YES *NO
60 UPSLIB *SYSBAS *DFTACT *YES *NO
70 QMPGDATA *SYSBAS *DFTACT *YES *NO
80 *ALLDLO *DFTACT *YES *NO
90 *LINK *ALLAVL *DFTACT *YES *NO
100 ALLSPLF *SPL *DFTACT
110 *EXIT *DFTACT
120 *EXIT *DFTACT

Is this the equivalent of a save21 or not? If necessary, I can provide a
DSPTAP of everything on that tape.

Thanks.