Hi Paul

You could create a copy of the spooled file by using an user space and the APIs qspgetsp, qusrspla, qspcrtsp, qspputsp and qspclosp. Before creating the new spooled file, you could change the appropriate values in the data structure, that you get from qusrspla.

If you need sample code please contact me.

Best regards

Jan