On 3/26/2014 9:22 AM, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:
We need to email some older spoolfiles, width wider than 132, with page rotation set to *devd.
Truncation occurs.
Current spool files work, we've changed page rotation to *auto in the print file before creating the spoolfile.
The problem is that page rotation is one spool file attribute that cannot be changed after spoolfile is created.
Has anyone ever come up with a solution?

Use CPYSPLF to get the data out of the spooling subsystem, override the
printer file the way you want it and copy the data back to the printer file:

CRTPF qtemp/prt rcdlen(300)
CPYSPLF tofile(qtemp/prt) ctlchar(*fcfc)
OVRPRTF qsysprt pagrtt(*auto) pagesize() ctlchar(*fcfc) outq()
formtype() usrdta()...
CPYF qtemp/prt qsysprt

--buck